Rawleigh’s Deodorant Foot Powder
Rawleigh’s Deodorant Foot Powder is a fungicidal, bacterial & deodorant based powder which keeps skin dry and irritation free as well as fighting the bacteria which cause odour.
Great for keeping the skin dry & cool, preventing chaffing, & soothing for tired and aching feet.
- In shoes, boots, sports shoes & rubber boots - helps to stop friction, kill odour & is antibacterial.
- In carpets - sprinkle on the carpet, leave and then vacuum - deodorises & kills bacteria.
- Storage - sprinkle into boots & shoes before putting away.
- In rubber gloves & work gloves - sprinkle a little on the hands before putting on the gloves, makes them easier to put on & reduce perspiration & irritation.
- For sore feet - use Antiseptic Salve (sold separately) on & between toes first, then sprinkle some Deodorant Foot Powder. Try sprinkling some in every boot or shoe you wear to stop the bacteria from reactivating.
- As with all powders - do not use on broken skin.
- Talcum powder
- Salicylic acid
- Diazolidinyl urea